VARIDESK Cube Plus® 40
Two-tier design: upper display surface, lower keyboard/mouse deck
Generously wide working space
Heavy, weighted base for stability
We use best-in-class materials
Rowing lift for minimal impact on your back
VARIDESK Cube Plus 40
The Cube Plus 40 is a slightly scaled-down version of our popular Cube Plus 48, and built with size of the standard cubicle in mind. Its 23 3/4" (60.3 cm) depth makes it slim enough to use in the wings of a standard cubicle, while still offering complete comfort and stability in either the standing or sitting position.
Varidesk - Tested & Reviewed
Get Out There Magazine Gear Reviewer Adam Tested out the Varidesk.
Varidesk is a stand up desk that is made to sit on your current desk.
The VARIDESK Buyer's Guide
With VARIDESK®, creating an active office doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated. You can order VARIDESK directly, it ships quickly, and it sets up in minutes with no assembly or installation required. Thanks to bulk order discounts and a 30-day money-back guarantee, VARIDESK is an affordable, risk-free purchase.
THE CUBE IMPROVED
The cubicle was designed to maximize office space, but what if you could also maximize your productivity and comfort while working in one? That thinking led us to design our Cubicle series – a variety of configurations designed to fit perfectly into most standard-sized cubes or modular spaces, including corner setups. Our Cube Plus® and Cube Corner® models give you a generously wide working space that allows you to work sitting or standing at will.
Since the Cubicle series comes fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box, you can be up and working in minutes.
- Fits most cubicle systems
- Two-tier design: upper display surface with keyboard tray
- The Cube Plus 40® features a lower slide-out keyboard tray
- Holds up to 35 lbs (15.8 kg )
- Product Certifications: GreenGuard, GreenGuard Gold, and UL Certified to BIFMA Standards
- Sits on top of existing desk
- Sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- Comes preassembled and ready to use
THE VARIDESK DIFFERENCE
As the originator and leader in the sit-stand desk industry, we set the standard in quality. Adhering to the strictest industry standards, we’re proud to offer superior products that we’ve produced sustainably.
Durable: We source and manufacture using best-in-class materials and have the certifications to prove it.
- GreenGuard, GreenGuard Gold, and UL Certified to BIFMA Standards
Stable: We design with stability in mind. Our heavy, weighted base ensures maximum stability and mitigates monitor shake.
Simple: We strive to make the highest quality product possible, all while maintaining simplicity for the end user. For example, our CubePlus® Series ships fully-assembled, so you don’t have to worry about putting your desk together.
Safe: Our US-based design team engineered out any dangerous pinch points and added a rowing lift for minimal impact on your back.
Thoughtful: Our designs are based on customer feedback. We’re constantly listening, researching, and tweaking to bring you the best products possible.
Tested: We are the first company in the world to receive the UL BIFMA Performance Certification mark, and most of our products are GREENGUARD Gold certified for low chemical emissions.
30-Day Better Workday Guarantee
- Try it 30 days risk-free
- If you change your mind for any reason, give us a call, and we’ll arrange to pick it up
- Our simple warranty is by product, not by part
- We always replace products, and never repair or offer refurbished substitutions
- We cover return shipping for any return and for the first year of warranty submissions
- Our customer service team is easily accessible to handle returns or replacements immediately
- If you don’t have the original box, we’ll send you new packaging and take care of it from there
Using VARIDESK is simple and so is deciding which model to choose.
Dual Handle Design
Just squeeze the handles and you can raise and lower your VARIDESK in seconds without missing a beat.
This is why VARIDESK is so easy to move up and down - the spring-assisted mechanism does the work for you.
up to 11 height settings
When we say “height adjustable” we’re not kidding. Just about anyone can find a height that’s right for you.
Type and click without the worry – your VARIDESK will stay steady and stable no matter what. No bolts, clips or clamps.